Sunday, November 21, 2010

End of November Daybook

Outside my window: It's dark, windy, and rainy. I kinda like it :)

I am listening to: The wind rattle the windows and baby Margaux making sweet baby noises in my lap.

I am wearing: Green long sleeve shirt, grey sweats, purple slippers.

I am thankful for: Today. Family. Everything.

I am thinking about: The beginning of Advent and Christmas! Mostly all the cool stuff I get to make during the holiday season. Also, trying to find a happy balance between keeping the TRUE meaning of Christmas at the front of our minds and...well, toys.

I am reading: Grace Cafe: Serving up Recipes for Faithful Mothering by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle

From the Kitchen: Nada. Today we went to Mass, ate a big lunch out, and then went grocery shopping. Didn't get home til 4:30pm and we were all still full from lunch!

In the Learning House: We're taking the week off for Thanksgiving. Ahhh the joys of homeschooling :)

Living the Liturgical Year: We bought our Advent candles today.

I am Creating: Lots. Knitting a purple scarf for myself and crocheting bunches and bunches of little roses for Christmas Rosaries for the wee ones :) I also have several random unfinished projects going...as usual.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Turkey, turkey, turkey. Lots of it. Along with pie!

One of my favorite things: The quiet. amen.








No comments:

Post a Comment