Sunday, January 30, 2011

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window... Bright, Sunny, Snowy, 10 degrees.


I am thinking...of not much. Just enjoying the peace and quiet that God has granted on this lovely day. You see, all children are napping. at. the. same. time.

I am thankful for... my faith. Without it, we'd be lost.

From the learning rooms... We have to get on track. We have to get on track....I think I can, I think I can....


From the kitchen... vanilla pudding pops with chocolate chips and banana pudding pops with butterscotch chips for the wee ones. Homemade chicken fingers for dinner and I need to get a loaf of bread going.

I am wearing... Khakis, long sleeve black shirt, and (you're not going to believe this) leopard print UGG style slippers. Zac picked them out. Not me.


I am creating..
I've got a quilt for Quilt For Kids going right now.

I am going... No where. It's a wonderful thing.


I am reading ... The Choice by Nicolas Sparks, Travelers Along the Way by Father Benedict Groeschel, and the BFG by Roald Dahl.

I am hoping... that we don't catch that icky stomach bug that's been going around. So far, we're the only family that hasn't gotten it yet. YET.

I am hearing... the exhaust fan downstairs. It's the only thing that keeps Margaux asleep for longer than 15 minutes at a time.


Around the house... laundry. laundry. laundry. Major organization needs to take place, too. Also, we're working with these charts on Biblical character training. I'm not really one for charts and systems, but I'm finding these to be easily integrated into daily life. I find myself screaming, "NO!", "STOP THAT", "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" a whole lot less. For that reason, I'm in love.


A Picture I Thought of Sharing...

Oh yeah, I'm turning into "THAT" mom. First little pony tail!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment